RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MAKE THAT MONO FAST
 MONO PERFORMANCE ZONE
 That is what we call a wicked message board
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Spooplarl
RTR Rookie

2 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  04:39:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spooplarl's Homepage  Send Spooplarl an AOL message  Click to see Spooplarl's MSN Messenger address  Send Spooplarl a Yahoo! Message Send Spooplarl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Dudes, i would just like to make an intro to all the people at rtrzone.forumco.com

I must call it a magic message board, I never think about reading out an entire forum section but this forum was successful in getting my attention and trust me, That?s not often.

I required some information and was searching on Google.com for it. I visited each of the top three pages that came up but didn?t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond forum in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is exactly what I was looking for - what a magic find!

Thanks other members at rtrzone.forumco.com and keep the tremendous effort up?!?!!!

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  07:47:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dude stop Spaming our forum or you will be deleted!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

rtrzone
Admin

USA
491 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2010 :  10:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit rtrzone's Homepage Send rtrzone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did a bit of editing above,please enjoy the site for what it has to offer, spam is not tolerated and one warning on the subject has been given by my moderator there wont be a second one given!

Administrator
RTR Zone
http://www.rtrzone.com
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 8.5 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2