RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MAKE THAT HYDRO FAST
 HYDRO PERFORMANCE ZONE
 Miss Attitude Re-Build
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Titliest2
RTR Novice

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2010 :  10:46:59 PM  Show Profile Send Titliest2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the suggestions. I'll take a look
Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  09:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote

OK Lets see where to start.

First your CG is to far back it needs to be as close to the Trailing Edge of the turn fin as you can get it. But it will run like you have it, it will just be a bit Light in the bow and prone to blowing over at high speeds, especially going In To the wind.

Second your strut should be about 3\8" to 1\2" from Bottom of the Boat to Bottom of the Strut, that prop needs to be where it breaks the surface of the water as it spins.

Third Are you giving the boat a Skip Toss or just setting it in the water?

Yes she rides very low in the water when Not on plane and has a very low profile, She's not a Cruiser shes a Race Boat. If she comes to a dead stop in the water you might as well shut off the engine as it's Almost Impossible to get her on plane from a dead stop, when you Gas it the prop Lifts the transom and pushes the Bow Down like it's supposed to but without forward momentum she just Bobs,

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

Billy
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
3236 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2011 :  09:59:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Billy's Homepage  Send Billy a Yahoo! Message Send Billy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey bro any word on ur ride, did you get her in the water and maken wake?

BILLY BAD ASS
Sunset Park MBC
1/8 Miss Budweiser zen 26
1/12 Miss Vegas Os.18
1/12 Pro Boat Vegas Killer os.18
Sport 20 hydro Whiplash
MRP Electric Tunnel
Calcraft mono OPS.45
31" Prather mono OS.21
41" Prather mono KB.67
42" Custom Wood John Finch Wild Thing MAC.67
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRckings
Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2011 :  10:06:19 AM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
whats the weight on your boat

Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2011 :  01:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well i have a modded egine in mine its fast look at my vids of my miss A strut or prop deepth will make a big diff .No a fence to Amax but if if you are running big power or a heavy engine move it as font as you can .The best i can say is balance get it as close as you can min likes it just at the back of the sponsons .then it has just been just about prop deepth and the right prop.I still havnt found the one yet .but it fast.Ever set up and boat are differnt

Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2011 :  08:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
whats up with the boat

Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2011 :  09:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hello is some one there

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.66 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2