RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 RTRZONE Picture and Video Gallery
 R/C POWERBOAT---Video's
 AquaCraft Airboat mortar launch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rezrider2
RTR Semi Pro

Canada
347 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  06:35:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit rezrider2's Homepage Send rezrider2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a friend of mine's boat. After looking in my trunk and seeing some mortar shells and launch tube i grabbed from my last trip to the states, he decided he wanted to fix the launch tube to the nose of his boat and set one of these things off. NOT SAFE! however, a touch on the funnyside . here it is.

-1/12 Miss Llumar (MOD .18 OSCVRM)
-1/12 Thunder Cat31 (MOD Dynamite .32) back from the dead!
-Aeromarine Sprint Cat (MOD Zenoah 23cc)
-PB WidowMaker (stock)
-1/12 Miss Llumar (MOD .18 Aqu).

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  07:06:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boy Y"all must be really Board up there in the Great White North,,LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

rezrider2
RTR Semi Pro

Canada
347 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  07:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit rezrider2's Homepage Send rezrider2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well i wasn't gonna say no when he came up with the idea. It was his boat and i was really hoping it would sink ;). U see the force from it push the whole boat down a bit in the water if you can watch it in slow motion.

-PB WidowMaker (stock)
Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  08:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LMAO,,, If you were here I have some Show Grade 1.5" Salutes that would probably Do The Trick.
All there made to do is Shoot Really High and make a Really, Really, "Big Bang"
I have to use Fiberglass\Kevlar tubes, I put 3 in a 5gal bucket and fill it with sand to make sure they don't fall over, and for extra support on the outside of the tube. The Cardboard or the Plastic\PVC tubes can only handle about 3 shots and there bulging in the middle and loosing launch thrust,,,,,Fire in The Hole,,, OOH SHIT,,,DUCK,,,

They make me set up My Bucket away from everybody else because just the Bang from launching these bad boys makes the others jump,,
Multiply a normal 1.5 mortar X3 and your getting Close,,, and I do em 3 At A Time,,

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

rezrider2
RTR Semi Pro

Canada
347 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2010 :  08:51:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit rezrider2's Homepage Send rezrider2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wish i had one of those when we went for this. Would have loved to see a big hole punched right through it. But thats just me being mean...maybe...

-PB WidowMaker (stock)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2