RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MAKE THAT HYDRO FAST
 HYDRO PERFORMANCE ZONE
 Brain FART
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  9:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, silly question, witch way does the hole in the piston face (AQU .18) ? toward the crank or toward the pull start?

Been awhile sence I pulled this motor apart and now I done forgot!! lol

and trust me, I'm not the only one that cant remember lol!!!!!

Oh and before you say it I just put the other AQU motor in the back ground together, and I have no idea if it is in right either!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

I sweat during peace, so they don't bleed during war.
All gave some, some gave All.

Edited by - opio on 12/18/2009 9:44:27 PM

SCZoner18
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  9:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit SCZoner18's Homepage  Send SCZoner18 a Yahoo! Message Send SCZoner18 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Took mine apart, it was facing the crank. Actually lined up with the non-functional boost port.

Supervee 27 Powered by Go Engine Marine
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  9:58:16 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh okay thanks!!!!! lol

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

SCZoner18
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  10:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit SCZoner18's Homepage  Send SCZoner18 a Yahoo! Message Send SCZoner18 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No problem, I even dug up the manual. The diagram has it lined up with that port.....

Supervee 27 Powered by Go Engine Marine
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  10:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its kinda funny how quiet a few people that I had asked did the same thing as you, pull their motor apart, this as many of these motors that I have blown up I would have thought I could remember lol oh well!!!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  11:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL,,I Geuss I Didn't see this question or I would have saved ya'll some time..
The Hole in the Piston Is Part of the Boost Port,,And Yes It Is Functional.
As the Piston goes down it opens the Boost Port, Allowing Fuel to Pass through the hole in the piston, to the port, and up into the Combustion Chamber.

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  11:28:29 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it might be function but barely, lol, as far as I can tell with the motor apart, the boost port is tight against case witch means not much fuel gets through there but I'm sure some does!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  12:13:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It Doesn't Take Much Space to move fuel under pressure, But your right it wont move as much as a Go or OS Would.
On a Lower HP\Performance engine Like the AQU. it is actually Just a BOOST Port to shoot a final shot of fuel straight at the glow plug. On the Higher HP\Performance Engine it is more like a 3rd tranfer port, with much more Fuel Transfer area, and Near equal Durations with the Transfer Ports.

Go to Top of Page

Rob
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
1976 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  08:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage  Send Rob a Yahoo! Message Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You could just buy a new go engine opio.........LOL
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  2:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
have one lol so there, wonder what turning that into a port more like my OS would do to that aqu motor lol "grabs drimel"

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  3:00:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by opio

have one lol so there, wonder what turning that into a port more like my OS would do to that aqu motor lol "grabs drimel"

LOL,,,Sling the Rod Apart...

Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  3:08:43 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
when i mod my aqu.18 its keep bending the con rod
and breaking and breaking crank but good luck

Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  4:38:42 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have 3 mod aqu motors, all have and still are running well so far (knock on wood ) so I hope this one does too!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2