RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MAKE THAT HYDRO FAST
 HYDRO PERFORMANCE ZONE
 The Black Vegas from Vegas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smp2
RTR Novice

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  11:33:32 AM  Show Profile Send smp2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to get everyones input on the mods I have done to my gen.#1 miss vegas. Thanks for any reply

1. OS .18TZ standard plug/water cooled.
2. Custom radio box with the servos laying down.
3. Grimracer & TL hardware (rudder moved to the right side of the strut)
4. Main drive tube was redone (see pic.)
6. 6oz Debro tank
7. Mac 3.5 pipe

And yes I see the yellow paint. Going to have to have a talk with the guy that painted the boat. Okay I painted the boat & will have to say it will be my last. Just not my thing if you know what I mean!!

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  11:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you see much of a difference in handleing with the rudder on the right? mine was a bit quicker to flip, mostly if I had to give it some left.

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

I sweat during peace, so they don't bleed during war.
All gave some, some gave All.
Go to Top of Page

smp2
RTR Novice

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  12:46:56 PM  Show Profile Send smp2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, I have never had a problem with flipping over. I did see a little better speed in the turn.
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  1:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sweet! my hull had all kinda of problems lol

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

I sweat during peace, so they don't bleed during war.
All gave some, some gave All.
Go to Top of Page

JOSEPHKING1971
RTR Pro

USA
635 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  3:26:29 PM  Show Profile Send JOSEPHKING1971 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey man ya can scuff up that yellow and hit it with a brush so nobody can see it

j KING
1 MISS ADDITUDE ELE
1-miss ADDITUDE 1 GO.18 NOT BUILT
1-miss bud 1/12 AQU.18 38 MPH
1-ul1 superior ELECTRIC 55 MPH
HAND BUILT OUT RIGGER ELE
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  10:48:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like the idea but one vagas my friend had he put the ruder on the right side and it had to much lift and spun out easy.so mines on the left.and i found using car ruber hose as a coupler works great and dont leak at all just have to get the size to fit your pipe.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2