RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MAKE THAT HYDRO FAST
 HYDRO PERFORMANCE ZONE
 John's ...... Miss A
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  8:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His vzm blew up lol. He is getting a new motor soon and his boat is at my house so I will make sure he works on it!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

I sweat during peace, so they don't bleed during war.
All gave some, some gave All.
Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  9:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol whats the new motor

Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  10:05:47 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have to wait for him to get it. He is keeping it hush hush for some reason.

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  8:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hummmmmmmm

Go to Top of Page

TC31
RTR Semi Pro

USA
201 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2010 :  10:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Send TC31 an AOL message  Send TC31 a Yahoo! Message Send TC31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol, Very funny guys..... hahahaa The motor is no big secret...Just a lil Nova Just waiting till I get it back..
Go to Top of Page

TrEsPaSS
RTR Semi Pro

USA
264 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  12:32:18 AM  Show Profile Send TrEsPaSS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lmao... I could include the "walk of shame" video.... I can revel in this because I am know for never being able to bring in a ride alive... bah!
Go to Top of Page

TC31
RTR Semi Pro

USA
201 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  9:49:57 PM  Show Profile  Send TC31 an AOL message  Send TC31 a Yahoo! Message Send TC31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i hope there is no walk of shame. Gonna try and keep this one nice, and clean... But well see. Those booies just seem to sneak up on yea, and banks lol. hahahaha
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  12:43:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here are some pic of what he has going on. He has epoxied the transom and strut mounting area, and got his motor and most of his hardware.

and yes I took the pics cause its at my house lol

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

TC31
RTR Semi Pro

USA
201 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  11:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Send TC31 an AOL message  Send TC31 a Yahoo! Message Send TC31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yea... Gonna start working on her soon. Can't wait to see how she handles in the water..
And We got the man cave looking good down there too.. lol
Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  08:55:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Would DEFINATLY Make Sure to Perfect the Rideing Surface on the Sponsons(Print The Bottom). The edges will need a little material added then sanded Sharp and Squared Off. It Will Make a BIG Differance in How Fast She gets On Plane and How She Handels in the Turns.

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  11:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea Amax, I have found that adding a 3/32 sheet of ply to bottom adds little to no weight and makes it a ton easier to shape the edges true. Ill show some pics think I'm going to try and talk John into do it too. lol.

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  12:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lets see pic

Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  12:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That works, the speeds she will be running with a good .21 a little weight on the bottom of the sponsons is A Good Thing.
Mine with a 18 has CG at 2 3\8 from back of sponsons with No fuel and battery in the radio box and not up front. I have to watch it on a breezy day going into the wind at High 40's she Will Float the Sponsons off the water Occasionally.

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

TC31
RTR Semi Pro

USA
201 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  9:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Send TC31 an AOL message  Send TC31 a Yahoo! Message Send TC31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet..... I will be doing this for sure...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2