RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MAKE THAT HYDRO FAST
 HYDRO PERFORMANCE ZONE
 My new Miss Emily
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  5:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
its just a pice of stanless .And as far as beeping that would be what would happen if i said what i did when it came out the vice and smacked me in face lol.can't waite for this one to hit the water.

Edited by - wurster on 12/31/2009 5:47:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  5:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a pic of the stand i made for her and a pic of the in side.

Go to Top of Page

JOSEPHKING1971
RTR Pro

USA
635 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  6:28:42 PM  Show Profile Send JOSEPHKING1971 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
add a pice of thin plywood under to make a shelf?give it a edge so it'll be a tray it just hit me
yea she a beautful boat run her fast!!

j KING
1 MISS ADDITUDE ELE
1-miss ADDITUDE 1 GO.18 NOT BUILT
1-miss bud 1/12 AQU.18 38 MPH
1-ul1 superior ELECTRIC 55 MPH
HAND BUILT OUT RIGGER ELE
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  6:30:17 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nice man! good to see her about to hit the water!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

I sweat during peace, so they don't bleed during war.
All gave some, some gave All.
Go to Top of Page

SCZoner18
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  6:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit SCZoner18's Homepage  Send SCZoner18 a Yahoo! Message Send SCZoner18 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lookin sweet Wurster! Depending on how everything lines up with the throttle and steering, you may need to file or dremel a little away from the mounting posts for the lid. I had a little binding in mine, but cleaned it up quickly. Enjoy her, she's a great little piece of machinery

Supervee 27 Powered by Go Engine Marine
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2010 :  6:53:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well i didnt like how the tank was just mounted in the back by a ruber band.It lifted the fount of the tank and left it loose so i made this bracket to hold her tight.its a pice of 1/2 inch oak with a 440bliknd nut counter sank int the bottom then epoxied in.Simple fix hop you like and other miss e owner that have this prob it will help.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.88 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2