RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MAKE THAT HYDRO FAST
 HYDRO PERFORMANCE ZONE
 My new Miss Emily
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  10:23:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
THere same Joe i did trie that the new collet might help the Auq ones suck.But thanx.Any one know of a good and easy way to hold the pipe from moving?

Go to Top of Page

JOSEPHKING1971
RTR Pro

USA
635 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  07:30:06 AM  Show Profile Send JOSEPHKING1971 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey wurster you can make a new pair of mounts that do line up
but youll have to drill and tap it

j KING
1 MISS ADDITUDE ELE
1-miss ADDITUDE 1 GO.18 NOT BUILT
1-miss bud 1/12 AQU.18 38 MPH
1-ul1 superior ELECTRIC 55 MPH
HAND BUILT OUT RIGGER ELE
Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  09:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well This a Pic of Miss A Not Miss E,, But It Works Very Well.

You Can Get the Aluminum Tubing at your Local Hobby Store and the Stainless Steel Clamp and SS Screw at Most Hardware Stores. Just Make Sure The ID of the Tubing Isn't Smaller than the ID of the End Of Your Tuned Pipe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  11:27:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanx guys .I solved problem on the Stuffing tube.Ya Amax thats kinda what i had in mined.

Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  3:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well i got board and modded a crank for the aqu 18.Will it work or just mess every thing up.I don't know have never modded a crank this much.Will have to see.

Edited by - wurster on 11/08/2009 3:32:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  4:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ive broke a few aqu .18 crank
that wernt modd its thin hope
it dont break on you hope for
the best let us know how it work

Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  6:04:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well this is the modded sleave.It has had all the ports re done to change the timing and improve fuel flow.

Edited by - wurster on 11/08/2009 6:19:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  6:35:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks good man. Not sure if it will work (crank) as I have never modded one, the sheeve looks good to, nice and clean, not sure that the timing got changed though, I believe that most of the timing changes happen on the top side of the port, but once again I have never changed timing either lol.

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

I sweat during peace, so they don't bleed during war.
All gave some, some gave All.
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  6:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats the sleave aldan did i just did alitle more and the ports have been rased there bud,

Edited by - wurster on 11/08/2009 7:11:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  7:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well she is back to gether .Fully modded Auq 18.You ask why ? Cheap would rather break this than the go 25 or rossi 21 while learning.Will the crank hold to gether ?I dont know.It was done good and clean.Time will tell when i get good enough wheather to run.Any im put from Yoata or Amax or any one else would not go on deaf ears.Thanx for looking and commenting.

Edited by - wurster on 11/08/2009 7:43:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  7:55:11 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks GREAT I grabbed a sleeve of mine and yea I can see the difference!!!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  8:31:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That Should Be a FUN Boat,, With a Modded .18 She Will Be A Lot of FUN,,

Sleeve Mod Looks Great,,,Crank Is Kinda Scary,,I Don't Mean to Bust Your Bubble and You May Get Lucky and Get one of the Few Good AQU Cranks. The AQU Cranks are well known for breaking "Stock", the Lower Journal on the Rod Also is Weak. The Mod You Did is a Truck Engine Mod, Truck Engines Use a Lighter Crank for Quicker Revving.
With Quicker Revving you Give up Torque, Trucks\Buggys use Transmissions and Gear Ratios to make up for the loss of torque and let the engine get to it's Peak HP\RPM Range Easier. A Boat is 1:1 All the time, it needs Torque, Momentum, and the proper Prop to Get to and Stay in It's Peak HP\RPM Range .
Increasing Rotating Weight is one way to increase Torque and Momentum, Also the Reason Boats Use Heavier Flywheels.
The Full Circle Crank is Also to Decrease Crank Case Volume and Increase Case Pressure for Improved Fuel Transfer to the Combustion Chamber.

BUT,,,I"m not Alway"s RiGhT

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  9:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanx Amax that is a truck mod and i didnt know if it would be a good mod for boats.the sleave is spot on .So i ill mod another tomarow and see if that crank is better .Thanx for the info.And post

Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  9:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
on my go.28 pro the crank looks a little like
that and on the thundre tiger .21 pro the crank
looks like it too so it cant be wrong see what happens

Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  10:30:51 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea Rome it might not be "wrong" but not exactly what is best for his motor, but when all else fails, filler full of fuel and have a go at it!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2009 :  11:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
we will see only thing that can happen is sucsses or defeat

Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  12:04:09 AM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my vote is for success!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  10:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well it runs great but havn't got her on the water yet ,But it started and runs good on the bench.

Go to Top of Page

JOSEPHKING1971
RTR Pro

USA
635 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  11:26:10 PM  Show Profile Send JOSEPHKING1971 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
got a pic?

j KING
1 MISS ADDITUDE ELE
1-miss ADDITUDE 1 GO.18 NOT BUILT
1-miss bud 1/12 AQU.18 38 MPH
1-ul1 superior ELECTRIC 55 MPH
HAND BUILT OUT RIGGER ELE
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  12:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got a pic what you want to see Joe ?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2