RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 RTRZONE Picture and Video Gallery
 R/C POWERBOAT---Video's
 RTRZone Prom Vid "HD"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  2:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heres a Vid Some of the Older Zone Members Might Remember!!
I was going through some of my old Hard Drives And dug this vid up, So I Converted it th 720pHD Now that YouTube Can do HD.
Those of you that have a PC set up for HD will Appriciate It More, Not sure what effect it has on vid Quality for the rest of you that Just Have The Standered Vid Quality on your PC.

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  2:55:09 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats ones iam talking about there great

Go to Top of Page

JOSEPHKING1971
RTR Pro

USA
635 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  6:43:07 PM  Show Profile Send JOSEPHKING1971 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow im sorry WOW!!!!!

j KING
1 MISS ADDITUDE ELE
1-miss ADDITUDE 1 GO.18 NOT BUILT
1-miss bud 1/12 AQU.18 38 MPH
1-ul1 superior ELECTRIC 55 MPH
HAND BUILT OUT RIGGER ELE

Edited by - JOSEPHKING1971 on 09/29/2009 6:44:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

21bart
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
1190 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  9:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit 21bart's Homepage  Send 21bart a Yahoo! Message Send 21bart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
amax nice to see ya back on the zone. how about posting some photos of your boats.I'm sure some of the newer members would like to see them.
Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  06:37:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea well None Of My Boats are as Pretty as Yours, I'm always bangin into Buoys and Bouncin Off Boats.

Go to Top of Page

Rob
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
1976 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  3:06:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage  Send Rob a Yahoo! Message Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
makes me want to actually race in sactioned events and see what happens.
Go to Top of Page

Billy
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
3236 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  3:25:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Billy's Homepage  Send Billy a Yahoo! Message Send Billy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
rob if we did that RTR would take over the world. thats alot of driveing. i love that video. i remember the beging like it was yesterday. adam love the vids

BILLY BAD ASS
Sunset Park MBC
1/8 Miss Budweiser zen 26
1/12 Miss Vegas Os.18
1/12 Pro Boat Vegas Killer os.18
Sport 20 hydro Whiplash
MRP Electric Tunnel
Calcraft mono OPS.45
31" Prather mono OS.21
41" Prather mono KB.67
42" Custom Wood John Finch Wild Thing MAC.67
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRckings
Go to Top of Page

TwistedLiquid
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
1652 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  3:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit TwistedLiquid's Homepage  Send TwistedLiquid a Yahoo! Message Send TwistedLiquid a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL...I remember making this video, although its is being called a promo, it was to prove a point...RTR ROCKS!!! We invaded Florida like roaches in a crack motel. Just goes to show what you read on the web could possibly be bullshit, and in my case I would counter attack with facts. Bet you never see anyone gambling on boats from china LOL...Remember there junk HA!!!

THANKS AMAX!!!

Thanks, Not really...

Mr. Twisted

I'm Like Racing A Dysfunctional Badger
Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  08:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Thanks Fellas, Glad to be Back.
Yea it seems like just yesterday when I watch This vid too. Me and JP had a Blast Traveling Around and hitting the races, most the time it didn't really matter if we Won or Lost,,It was Always Good Times!!
All I Can Really Say on that note is I AIN"T DEAD,,and These Won't be the Last Race Vids I Intend to Make.

Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  08:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedLiquid

LOL...I remember making this video, although its is being called a promo, it was to prove a point...RTR ROCKS!!! We invaded Florida like roaches in a crack motel. Just goes to show what you read on the web could possibly be bullshit, and in my case I would counter attack with facts. Bet you never see anyone gambling on boats from china LOL...Remember there junk HA!!!

THANKS AMAX!!!

Hell we Invaded more than just Florida We Invaded New Iberia, LA. Where Me, JP, Chad, and I believe there was 1 or 2 others, Got to go for a Swim At the end of the Weekend For Getting Our First Trophy's.
Invaded Wichita, KS, and Had A Blast even though the boats ran Like SHIT. Even Hit Nashville,TN. For a Brief PRO Career,,LMAO,,But I Can Still Say I'm #1 In Pro 18 Hydro.

Hey Billy We Wan't RTR to Take Over The World, Just NOT the RTRs on the Market Today.

Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  10:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Love this vid

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2