RTR ZONE
RTR ZONE
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MAKE THAT HYDRO FAST
 HYDRO PERFORMANCE ZONE
 Opio's Miss A
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  7:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yea as it sits now there is a temp lip in a few spots, i think i will glass a lip in and maybe slot kinda set up like what your talking!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

I sweat during peace, so they don't bleed during war.
All gave some, some gave All.
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  11:17:23 AM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I did a bit more work on the cowl last night, getting her ready to glass together

more to follow!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

JOSEPHKING1971
RTR Pro

USA
635 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  12:01:01 PM  Show Profile Send JOSEPHKING1971 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
COOL MAN IM A LEARNIN YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST KEEP POSTIN IM NOT JOKING IM JOE KING HAHA

j KING
1 MISS ADDITUDE ELE
1-miss ADDITUDE 1 GO.18 NOT BUILT
1-miss bud 1/12 AQU.18 38 MPH
1-ul1 superior ELECTRIC 55 MPH
HAND BUILT OUT RIGGER ELE
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  3:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, so I started laying up the glass, first thing I did was make some braces to hold the cowl together and straight, then I made a (mog) I think its called, Its a mix of cut up glass and resin as a filler and to shove in the small crack, then I laid down the first layer of glass.

Now I will be adding another layer or two, just so I know its strong, then I will work on the top, filling the little bit of gap with some resin and glass then ill sand it smooth.

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

TC31
RTR Semi Pro

USA
201 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  3:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Send TC31 an AOL message  Send TC31 a Yahoo! Message Send TC31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shes lookin good brother..
Looks like I have my hands full when I get back to B-Town...
I'm going nuts here. I need somthing to do in a bad way... lol

Monday Monday Monday............. hahaha

Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2009 :  4:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yea yea Ill be there with ya in VA on Monday! On a side note we will see how mine turns out before we do all this to yours lol

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

Billy
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
3236 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  10:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Billy's Homepage  Send Billy a Yahoo! Message Send Billy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
opio im sorry i havnt seen it in a min, man she is looking good. the detaild play by play post ar great. cant wait to see this one on the water. keep it up.

BILLY BAD ASS
Sunset Park MBC
1/8 Miss Budweiser zen 26
1/12 Miss Vegas Os.18
1/12 Pro Boat Vegas Killer os.18
Sport 20 hydro Whiplash
MRP Electric Tunnel
Calcraft mono OPS.45
31" Prather mono OS.21
41" Prather mono KB.67
42" Custom Wood John Finch Wild Thing MAC.67
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRckings
Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  11:21:51 AM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its cool billy!!! As she sits right now I have 3 layers of 6oz cloth on the bottom, I think that should be enough. But I leave for VA in the morning so I think that is all I am going to get done on her till I get back! When I get back the bank acct. should be a bit padded so I will be able to finish her!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  7:51:57 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
have u worked on it any looking sweet

Go to Top of Page

Amax

USA
2180 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  08:09:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Amax's Homepage  Send Amax a Yahoo! Message Send Amax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW,,This is my First Look at This One. Opio it Looks like you have a bit of Work ahead of ya.
The Original Miss Attitude had the Cowl Going all the way to the front and the radio box up there also. The Cowl Set up was Changed to add more solid structure in the front for Strength in the hull and to make the Cowl less Flimsy, You Might Consider Putting a CF Rod across the front inside the hull similar to how we did the Vegas to Stiffin it up.

Kinda Like This

Make sure you Keep an Eye on The Sponson Ride Pad Angel, If your center section sags Any it will Pitch Your Ride Pads. Vegas Was Notorious For Coming all sagged out straight out of the box, Thats Why Started Putin the Rod In IT.
If you Pitch the Ride Pad it Does Give You More Stability In Chop,
A Flat Pad Gives You More Speed.
Miss Attitude Is Plenty Stable at HIGH SPEED!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/topspeedhobbies

Edited by - Amax on 10/05/2009 08:21:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

TC31
RTR Semi Pro

USA
201 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  7:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Send TC31 an AOL message  Send TC31 a Yahoo! Message Send TC31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i think he gets back oct 15th give or take a day
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  9:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He will be back on the 16 th

Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  3:41:45 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IM BACK!!! thanks amax for the insite there. I thought i remembered that about the orginal one! hopefully this week i will be back to full swing on working her!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

Rob
CERTIFIED ZONER

USA
1976 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  7:39:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Rob's Homepage  Send Rob a Yahoo! Message Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its about time dude. I though I was a slow builder lol
Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  9:41:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back bro.

Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  7:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, well I have done some work time for an update, I have glassed in the radio box, transom, and strut mount pad. I have mocked up my stringers and set up where my fuel tanks will go. Also I have been working on the cowl a bit more, got it primed (kinda). The seam still needs some love.

As you can see I had to add a bit more epoxy and filler to the top seam, now I have some sanding to do lol!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

TC31
RTR Semi Pro

USA
201 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  7:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Send TC31 an AOL message  Send TC31 a Yahoo! Message Send TC31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
looks good brother, what size tanks did you decide to go with?
Go to Top of Page

rome
RTR Pro

USA
639 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  7:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Send rome a Yahoo! Message Send rome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
looking good way diff than mine u got some paint ideals

Go to Top of Page

opio

2339 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  9:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see opio's MSN Messenger address Send opio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm using 2 4oz tanks and maybe a 1 oz hopper to keep it smooth! As for paint I have a few things running through my head but I need to get her all put together first!

Jeremy Glance
District 8 Namba
JAE NR.12
Cajun Bullet CMB RS .21
Miss Veges ST .18
Miss Attitude STS/NR .21

Go to Top of Page

wurster
RTR Pro

USA
605 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  10:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit wurster's Homepage  Send wurster a Yahoo! Message Send wurster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking good man.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
RTR ZONE © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2